Sanskar Educational & Social Development Society is a Registered Society has established and administers the Sanskar English Medium School. SEMS managing Committee exercises its power in accordance with the rules laid down by the Founder Body. Admission open to all irrespective of caste or creed. As a rule, boys & girls who are 3 years of age will be admitted in Nursery Class. A corresponding age scale is fixed for the succeeding classes.
1. It is obligatory for both the parents to be present with the child at the time of interaction.
2. Registration forms are to be filled in and submitted to the school office before the end of the Registration period.
3. Incomplete or illegible registration forms will not be processed.
4. It is Compulsory to attach :
a. The Original Birth Certificate from the Municipality with one attested photocopy of the same. (The Original birth certificate will be returned at the time of submitting the Registration Form after verification.
b. Latest passport size photograph of the candidate.
c. Aadhar Card, Address Proof, Ration Card, Electricity Bill, Water Bill, Telephone Bill.
5. Registration does not imply or guarantee admission. Only those boys and girls who in the opinion of the Principal, are able to follow classes in English will be considered for admission.
6. RTE Act 25% seats are reserved (Free Education)
7. The Registration forms are NON-TRANSFERABLE.
NO DONATION LINKED ADMISSION :
SEMS does not accept any donation for admissions from parents, children or anyone else. It collects only the specified fees. Beware of unscrupulous intermediaries who, for their personal gain, offer to intervene on your behalf. You could be deprived of admission of your child as well as your hard earned money.
From the very beginning the boys and girls will be encouraged to take part in the School’s Co- CurricularActivities. They are meant to mould the character, foster team work, promote the spirit of co- operation and service and bring out the qualities of leadership so necessary for success in life. Parents will be called upon to provide necessary tools and means to make the co-curricular activities of the School a real success. Parents’ co-operation should be available to the school always.
Co-curricular activities are a part and parcel of the school programme. These activities aim to discover and develop latent talents of the students and to achieve their all-round development. Students have to take part in games and sports regularly. Regular coaching is given to them in Cricket, Basket-ball, Hand-ball, Hockey and Gymnastics. Every year many players are selected for games at the State and National levels.